The World's most romantic wedding venue
Your wedding day is one of the most special days in your life. Anvil Hall offers you a romantic setting with it's stunning interior, lit by candlelight and amazing photographic locations, it is sure to be remembered by you and your wedding guests for years to come.
We can guarantee you and your guests will say 'Wow!' when you come through the doors of Anvil Hall and walk down the aisle.
Anvil Hall for your wedding ceremony on £495.
Contact Hotels Direct for Accommodation, Meals, etc.
Just Three Steps
Contact us with your preferred date and time
Direct Booking with Anvil Hall: £495
- Using our online contact form
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Telephone: 01461 337971
- By text: 07525 182770
We'll confirm your booking as soon as we recieve your payment, we'll also book a Minister or Registrar for you as you prefer.
- If you would like a Minister to perform the wedding ceremony the Minister Fee is £130 cash paid on the day. A payment of £70 must be paid when you submit your marriage notice forms M10 to Gretna Registration Office.
- If you would like a Registrar to perform the wedding ceremony the Registrar Fee is Weekdays £275.00; Saturdays £394.50; Sundays & Public Holidays £444, this needs to be paid when you submit your marriage notice forms M10 to Gretna Registration Office.
Fill out two M10 forms, visit www.gretnaonline.net click on M10 Forms. Complete one for the Bride and one for the Groom, and send these to Gretna Registration Office, 3 months before your wedding ceremony and NO LATER than 28 days before your wedding ceremony.
You will also need to send:
- Both of your Birth Certificates or official copies (made by a Registration Office)
- If either of you have been married before, you will also need a Decree Absolute
A Few Comments from our Couples
JACKIE AND PAUL
We got married on the 22november 2013 it was perfec,t we got married at 4.30pm, Anvil Hall was so romantic with all the candles lit are family and friends loved it we had are reception at the Gretna Chase which was fab are family and friends say its best wedding they been to it was the best day ever!
Got married at anvil hall after nearly a year of looking at lots of venues. As soon as we saw anvil hall we new this was were we were getting married it's stunning and so romantic with the candles took my breath away and nearly brought me to tears still get emotional when we go back the staff are terrific we go back ever year or more if we can for a visit
1st ofJuly 2014, best day of my life. Anvil hall is so beautiful and romantic. A gorgeous old Scottish church with so many flowers and candles. Our guests were in tears throughout. Great for the photos too. I had 70 guests.
Gretna Registration Office
Gretna, DG16 5AQ
Tel: 01461 337648 press option 3
Weddings and Wedding venues in Gretna Green, Scotland